Enjoy Outdoor Movies!
Enjoy a drive-in movie experience in your own back yard, front yard, driveway, campground, anywhere you can make it happen! Imagine sitting in front of an 11’ tall outdoor movie screen enjoying home movies, feature films, computer and video games, sporting events and children's performances. Anything you connect to your projector can now be the size of a double-sized garage door!
OutStandingScreens™ Drive In 16’ - 16’x9’, 220” diagonal movie screen - MSRP $999.00
W/FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
SALE PRICE $599.00
The box (6”x6”x72”), carrying case, movie screen and hardware, shipped free to your door weighs less than 20 lbs.Compare that to others weighing over 90 lbs for a 16’x9’ screen.
OutStanding Outdoor Movie Screens!
Simply, "Wow!", said a thrilled customer when they realized how big a 16'x9' screen really was. We wish we could find a way to share the impact with everyone! OutStandingScreens™.com, is your place to find quality, affordable outdoor projection screens for your outdoor movies, as well as helpful information about how to set up an outdoor movie theater of your own. We offer a complete outdoor standing screen system that is 16’x9’, 220” diagonally and it stands 11 feet 3 inches tall. If you have ever considered moving the party outdoors, we will help you get the ball rolling.
“THE VERDICT – Affordable, easy to set up, and convenient to transport, this huge screen has an awesome picture and provides more fun than just about anything else you can do outdoors with your clothes on. What more could you want?” – Darryl Wilkinson, Sound & Vision Magazine
OutStandingScreens™ Drive In 16’ - 16’x9’, 220” diagonal screen - MSRP $999.00
What makes OutStanding Screens better?
The box (6”x6”x72”), carrying case, movie screen and hardware shipped to your door weighs less than 20 lbs. Compare that to others weighing over 90 lbs for a 16’x9’ screen. Which do you want to put away after the show?
- Front and rear projection - All OutStandingScreens™ allow for front or rear projection.
- Simplicity - Unlike inflatable movie screens, there are no fan motors to troubleshoot or leaks to worry about.
- Size vs cost - Other outdoor movie screens on the market are either substantially more expensive or much smaller.We have the largest screen for the lowest cost. Our goal was to make outdoor movies convenient and affordable.
- Easily cleaned - Machine washable. Cold water, cool dry.
- Quality - Thoroughly tested and designed for easy set-up and solid stability.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - We want you to be satisfied and back that with a 45-day, money-back guarantee, as well as 24/7 online resources to help you get the most out of your outdoor movie theater experience.
- Made in America - OutStandingScreens™ are made right here in the USA.
- No electricity required for the movie screen
- Fire-retardant screen materials
- Lightweight, breathable outdoor movie screen material
- Plastic stakes with round tops in a bright color for safety
- Colorful red anchor lines
If you don't love it, send it back within 45 days of receipt and we will give you a full refund. OutStandingScreens™ are made of quality materials that should last for years with reasonable care. If you have questions or other problems, send us an email or give us a call and we will work on a solution for you. Besides calling us, you can also find 24/7 help at https://www.outstandingscreens.com, a searchable resource with select information geared towards helping you get the most from your outdoor movie experience.
Read through the website! Please read and follow all set-up, care and safety instructions. OutStandingScreens™ has taken the time to consider safety and quality throughout product development. For best results, use only OutStandingScreens™ approved screens, ropes, poles, and hardware. As we can't imagine all the possible ways that our product may be placed, you must consider your environment. Reading through the website will help you think through your options. Your OutStandingScreen™ is not designed for permanent installation.
We tested many stakes, ropes, fasteners and screen materials to come up with a light-weight, portable screen system for either front or rear projection. We use predominantly stainless steel and aluminum hardware, polyester screens and ropes, and all color-fast materials to create a product that should last for years. We are proud of the combination of size, simplicity, and weight.
OutStandingScreens™ are made from bright-white commercial fabrics that are stain resistant, mold and mildew resistant, NFPA-701 fire retardant, permanent press and machine washable. We use top quality textiles that allow air to pass through. Why does air need to pass through? By choosing fabric with the ability to breathe, we get a much more stable, wind-friendly screen that still reflects a bright image.
The OSS pole assemblies are a balance of weight and strength. We believe that we have achieved a nice balance of strength and weight. Anodizing protects the aluminum poles from the environment. The assembled